Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ummm yeah!

Work sucks! Especially when you have to work with a two faced bitch. This girl just doesn't get it. She blabs about me on her twitter page and wonders why I'm ultra angry by her comments. Duh, you stupid hoe you don't go publicly talking crap behind some one's back and then expect that if they read it that they're not going to be angry about it. Dumb ass! It's called privacy settings use them if you don't want the person you're bad mouthing to read. DUH!

Needless to say because I made it known that I had seen it and also what I think of her, she's now not talking to me. Which is more than fine by me, I don't like stupid high school games and that's what she's trying to do. She did get promoted and then it was quickly taken away, I seriously didn't think she would last a month with her new promotion anyway. (she lasted 2 weeks at most) I was kind of thinking she would crash and burn anyway. But I guess when you purposely try to get pregnant and then can't travel which is what your new job is consisting on then you kind of screw yourself out of a job. Which sucks because that means she will be there all the time now. :-P

The only thing that is awesome is that fact that she sits further away now so that I don't have to hear her constantly eating something and snorting like the fat little piggy she is when she laughs about something retarded. I kind of wonder when she's going to get in trouble for blogging/texting on the internet at work. It's just a matter of time I'm sure. Personally I don't really care, I do my work and whatever I'm told by management which includes not using the computer for personal websites such as Blogger.

Perhaps if she didn't worry so much about me and what I do at my desk it wouldn't be so bad at work for her. She's only making herself look bad when I'm talking to the boss and she's got to throw in her two cents when she doesn't like what I say. I'll be glad when the cow goes on maternity leave, hopefully it will be for 3 months or it would be better if she would just not come back to work and just be a stay at home mom. But I know that won't happen because she has a husband that doesn't work and from what I was told before we stopped talking, he doesn't look too hard for work to begin with. I'm glad I didn't marry someone that refuses to get a job that wants to just stay on his lazy ass all day long. My husband may be lazy with household chores, but at least he's not afraid to go to work everyday and help PROVIDE for his family.

If anything I have learned her true colors and don't have to bother asking if she needs help with whatever project she has, as far as that's concerned she can go to hell. Also, should I get any e-mails from her accounts that use to be mine I'm not going to work on them. They will be forwarded and bcc'd to the boss so that she can do them herself and so that my boss knows that I've politely informed the customer that they have a new rep that will be handling their requests/issue, yup that's called CYA (or cover your ass). If she thinks she can annoy me by saying it's cold in the office she's wrong because I tune out now anyway. If she can get them to turn on the heater full blast all day then good for her, I have my small desk fan I'll be just fine. I think she tries too hard to annoy me which is probably why she keeps getting work to do. If she'd just keep to herself the boss would probably distribute the work load more evenly. But hey, if she wants to keep being a dumb ass then so be it. I'd rather read a book anyway, or do some of the easier projects. hahahahahaha

Umm yeah, this is probably why I don't get along with other women. I don't like the high school games or drama they like to bring into a "friendship" or office environment. Too much gossip, and backstabbing. Same goes for feminine men, that gossip and talk shit behind your back. I don't have time for that bullshit, life's too short! So, needless to say if you post something publicly then either watch what you say or use your privacy settings. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment