There is nothing worse than sitting in an office with temperature complainers. All winter long all I could hear was it's too cold in here. And the heater would be cranked up and would get ungodly hot in here to the point of sweating. And now that it's 115 outside, everyone is crying that it's too hot! And when I say well that's what you wanted in the winter time was scorching hot heat. The response is yes I wanted it hot but not this hot. And if we have the a.c. on in the morning before we get in, everyone complains that it's too cold and they want it off. We're on the second floor of the building so of course by 11:00 am it's stuffy and warm and takes the rest of the day to cool down. It's really annoying. I think they all need to put on sweaters, jacktes, blankets mittens etc as it is much easier to warm up than it is to cool down. But that would make way too much sense. I've offered to shuttle them to the surface of the sun so that they will not be cold anymore and all I get is a dirty look, go figure, I thought that would make them nice and warm. Hell, I could say what my mom says, "How about we light you on fire, you won't be cold anymore!" But I guess that's just too morbid.
Not to mention that at 74 degrees that is the NORM for an office temperature (and if it goes down 1 degree or up a degree it's too hot or too cold to all of the crazies in this office). But what do I know. I'm the only one that would be content with it being 65 or colder outside all of the time and as someone that does not use a heater in the house or my car (unless I'm defrosting the ice from my windshield) I guess I'm the only one that's "crazy". I don't think those that bitch that it's cold should be allowed to bitch that it's hot, you can't have it both ways. All they really want to do is have something to complain about.
Lately I've been trying to not say anything since someone so nicely pointed out, I bite people's head's off that think it's too cold in here. Since my fan wore out last winter, I had to buy a new one, and now have a loud little fan. So I can turn it on for comfort and to drown out all of the whiney complainers. Ok I'll get off my soapbox now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment